The Oakdale oil field and Hawkinson permit are tracked here.
These are spectacular wells.
Many were taken off line as of 6/18; another group were taken off line as of 10/18; and, yet another group was taken off line as of 11/18.
Two new wells on DRL status are now on the 18858-18861 pad:
- 20208, IA/960, CRL, Hawkinson 2-27H, Oakdale, Bakken; t9/11; cum 452K 12/18; off line as of 6/18;
- ******20210, 803, CLR, Whitman 2-34H, Oakdale, Bakken, t9/11; cum 1.629573 million bbls/112/18; FracFocus/NDIC: no record of refrack; huge jump 9/18;
- 20211, AB/263, CLR, Hawkinson 3-27H, Oakdale, Bakken; t9/11; cum 385K 10/17;
- **** 20212, 482, CLR, Whitman 3-34H, Oakdale, Bakken; t9/11; 308K 12/18; re-fracked 9/17;
Meanwhile, the production profile for #20212 after the re-frack can be found here.
Back to #20210:
- crude oil: 1,629,573 bbls
- natural gas: 1,688,509 MCF = 281,371 boe
- total: 1,910,944 boe; or 89,000 boe short of 2 million boe, drilled less than eight years ago; this well will continue to produce for 35 years