- 27556, Slawson, Parshall-Bakken; i) establish three overlapping 1920-acre units, E/2-20/21/22/W/2-23/W/2-26/27/28/E/2-29;33/34/35-151-91; twenty wells on each of those three 1920-acre units (60 wells in all); ii) establish two overlapping 3840-acre units, E/2-20 and 29/ 21/22/27/28, and W/2-23 and 26; 26/27/28/33/34/35-151-91, two wells; iii) decrease the number of wells from 22 to two wells on an existing 1280-acre unit, 34/35-151-91; iv) decrease the number of wells on each of two 1600-ace units, 21/22/W/2-23; and W/2-26, 27/28-151-92, from 22 wells to two wells; Mountrail County
Disclaimer: this is my interpretation of the details provided. It may be completely wrong or I may have misread something. If this is important to you, go to the source.
I'm pretty sure I have this correct but it's always notable when two operators (in this case, Slawson and EOG) are putting in wells so closely together. I assume this is an issue adjudicated by the NDIC based on majority of acres held.
The graphic of the three 1920-acre units. The three 1920-acre units are labeled A, B, and C.
The other wells in the three drilling units (note: these are spaced different but sited in these units, and the horizontals also run in these new 1920-acre units:
Drilling unit A (outline in red):
- 18979, PNC, EOG, Liberty LR XX-23H, Parshall, 10/11/10;
- 30593, loc, EOG, Liberty LR 29-2321H, Parshall, 1/28/15;
- 30594, loc, EOG, Liberty LR 108-2321H, Parshall, 1/28/15;
- 19721, 1,063, EOG, Liberty LR 19-23H, Parshall, t3/11; cum 372K 2/19; spacing ICO;
- 20255, 892, EOG, Liberty LR 15-26H, Parshall, t4/12; cum 356K 2/19; spacing ICO;
- 20254, 980, EOG, Liberty LR 20-26H, Parshall, t12/11; cum 334K 2/19; spacing ICO;
- 18828, 1,066, EOG, Liberty LR 16-36H, Parshall, t2/11; cum 407K 2/19; spacing - 1280 acres;
- 19919, 1,648, EOG, Liberty LR 21-36H, Van Hook, t7/11; cum 504K 2/19; spacing - 1280 acres;