Saturday, November 20, 2021

Breaking: Costo Has Not Run Out Of Rotisserie Chickens! November 20, 2021

I can't remember if someone sent me un correo electronico or if I saw it on twitter, but I was alerted to the factoid that someone's local Costco had run out of rotisserie chicken, something the writer had not seen IN DECADES! In decades.

Coincidentally, our daughter was headed to Costco this afternoon and she asked if I needed anything. I did not (need anything) but asked her to update me regarding Costco chickens.

This was her reply. Note the price: still $4.99. And not sold out.

2 comments:

  1. Reports of the chickens demise have been greatly exaggerated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it was pretty funny at the time. But one never knows what shortage we will be talking about next.

      Delete