This Is Page One
A wartime president.
May 2, 2020: NYT now calling for DNC investigation into Biden sex assault allegations. NYT says the media should not do the investigation; needs to be done by professionals, like the DNC, run by Obama and Hillary, who have both endorsed Biden. My hunch: NYT and Hillary's war room coordinated on this one.
May 1, 2020: headlines --
- the Biden sexual assault story has legs; it looks like the Biden narrative may spiral out of his control
- NYT denies it reported story that exonerated Biden
- Biden refuses to release "papers"
- Trump's popularity up 6 points: Gallup poll
- Rasmussen daily presidential poll doesn't corroborate
- New York state / NYC: coronavirus out of control? Coumo now being blamed for huge waste of money, time
- De Blasio says NYC lockdown to last months longer "at a minimum"; New Yorkers can't handle that; where are the patients? where is the surge?
April 28, 2020:
April 27, 2020: mainstream media avoids mentioning sexual assault accusations against Biden. If the media does not cover it, the story goes away. If the story does not go away, one word, Hillary. Re-calculating, re-calculating, re-calcuating.
April 25, 2020: Hillary's fingerprints are all over this. LOL. NY Times refused to run the Biden sexual assault story. Note: sexual assault, not sexual harassment. CNN first to "break the silence." Ex-Hillary advisor says Biden needs to "bow out." Biden denies. Soap opera. CNN would not have broken story if not given "okay" from Team Clinton, or at least tacit approval. If this story has legs .... Hillary re-calculating, re-calculating, re-calculating.
April 20, 2020: let them eat ice cream. -- Nancy Pelosi.
April 15, 2020: this should be concerning. Rasmussen daily presidential tracking has Trump trending downward, now at 44% vs 48% now long ago. One cannot compare Trump/Obama polls, as Rasmussen does; the events are so incredibly different. Having said that, at this same point in Obama's presidency, he was also trending lower, at 45%.
April 14, 2020:
April 3, 2020: Biden now supports Trump's decision to ban international flights from China. Link here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/03/joe-biden-now-supports-trumps-china-travel-ban-he-said-was-hysterical-xenophobia/.
April 1, 2020: link here.
The first quarter of 2020 was filled to the brim with news, from the impeachment trial of President Trump and the contentious Democratic primary to the growing coronavirus pandemic, but MSNBC failed to add viewers, and experts say that's a serious issue for the far-left network.
Fox News grew 38 percent among total viewers during the first quarter of 2020 compared to the same time period last year, and MSNBC's liberal rival CNN grew 26 percent, while MSNBC finished the quarter with roughly the same viewership as Q1 of 2019.
March 31, 2020: leading Trump in national polls.It was even worse for MSNBC when it comes to the key news demographic of adults age 25-54, as Fox News grew 42 percent and CNN grew 27 percent, while MSNBC dropped by one percent – losing viewers during, arguably, the most newsworthy quarter in a decade.
March 30, 2020: no longer orange?
March 27, 2020: President Trump signs a $2 trillion bailout/stimulus/New Green Deal bill (with add-ons that could add an additional $4.6 trillion, or something like that). Hillary tweeted a(n) highly immature, non-presidential tweet (anyone else would realize the error and would delete it; I'm not sure about Hillary). Rasmussen: 46% Trump; 47% Obama at same point in presidency. Considering what Trump has done for the nation during this panic/pandemic, his ratings speak volumes about the extent to which the press can influence the nation. He should be topping 75% approval. What more do folks want?
March 24, 2020: approval rate for President Trump.
March 23, 2020: wow, this is incredibly embarrassing. I cannot believe his staff let it be released. Besides incredibly bad content, this is incredibly amateurish.
March 18, 2020: time for new theme. A "wartime" president.
March 17, 2020: the following is making the social media rounds. Name of author unknown but reflects my feelings exactly:
Pay attention folks, there's much more going on here than what meets the eye.
Is it a coincidence that just when the economy is booming, the stock market is setting record highs, we are winning the trade wars, school shootings have stopped, our nation is at peace, the Democratic party is a disaster and so is their likely nominee(Biden). He hasn't a chance in hell & they're not about to let an outsider(Bernie) destroy their scheme. It looks like Trump is a sure bet for reelection after fending off 3 years of investigations and impeachment, then all the sudden world crisis pandemic.
Stock market tumbles, companies are laying off employees, everything is closed and canceled, CEO's of giant companies are resigning and indictments are coming. Now they say there are a couple ways a president doesn't win reelection.
Those are an unpopular war or a poor economy.
But there is something larger going on here driving this sudden outbreak right after Trump beats an impeachment. Especially the fact that it (coronavirus) originated in China who we are in a global trade war with brought on by Trump.
Let's not forget Biden's back door deals with China as well.
China doesn't want 4 more years of Trump either. It all seems rather convenient for the nations and opponents of our current president and economy 5 months before an election.
Couldn't have hit at a more perfect time. With the Democrats running out of campaign talking points in light of no school shootings, no migrant caravans at the southern border, fighting in Syria winding down, North Korea not firing missiles and Trump beating a sham impeachment.
The coronavirus gave them one last "Hail Mary" to try to point fingers at Trump with the clock winding down in 2020. This is almost the perfect fascist playbook. Control the population with fear-mongering and panic, control the media, spread propaganda and the fan-favorite disarm the population.
Sorry but I don't think we are all going to die.
Remember when Ebola was what was going to kill us all, and the media kept showing the piles of body bags that were prepared for the fallout. Then a month later it was totally forgotten.
The common flu has killed more people this year already and the media is SILENT! A handful of deaths out of 320 million Americans and we are in panic tearing down our society and costing our economy billions in the wake.
It all just seems fishy, a little too well-timed if you ask me.March 17, 2020: Trump will win in a landslide in November if --
- a coronavirus vaccine is announced, and the CDC says it is the fastest any new vaccine has been developed
- there are at least three publicly attended debates between Biden and Trump
- there is a call to return to "normal" by start of school; and, school starts on time
- both Bernie and Biden "lost" on Super Tuesday; Trump won (again)
- after Super Tuesday, it's down to three, if one includes Pocahontas; everyone else of consequence has withdrawn;
- Bloomberg: biggest laughingstock in the political arena; taken down by Trump and the seven dwarfs; has thrown his support Senile Joe;
- Steyer: biggest opportunist ever;
- had Pocahontas dropped out when Buttigieg, Klobuchar did (Super Tuesday eve), Bernie would have been big winner Tuesday;
- the odds of a brokered convention: trending toward zero percent; it's all about momentum now, and Senile Joe has it;
- California shenanigans? Apparently at 12:06 p.m. PT, only 54% of the votes are "in" in California;
February 29, 2020: after votes are in, South Carolina, Tom Steyer withdraws from race.
February 26, 2020: even after this was announced by Rush Limbaugh, this story was hard to find. A special election in Kentucky -- a state congressional seat held for 32 years by a Democrat was won by a Republican. Link here and here.
February 26, 2020:
February 24, 2020: fabulous recipe as reported by Leesa K. Donner --
In every one of these categories, Trump rally metrics show that American support for the president is bigger, stronger, and louder than 2016. Again, these are are metrics from the Trump rallies:
- Toledo, OH: 22% identified as Democrats, 21% as independents; 15% had not voted in the last four presidential contests.
- Hershey, PA: 18% of attendees were non-white.
- Milwaukee, WI: 57.9% did not have a history of voting Republican.
- Phoenix, AZ: 18% identified as Democrats, 26% didn’t vote in 2016.
Recipe: Death By A Thousand Cuts
One cup of people from the other party, two teaspoons of independents, a dash of black voters, and you have one hell of a recipe for Democrat Disaster Flambé.
If these statistics are a harbinger of things to come then it’s all over save the fat lady bursting into “God Bless America.”February 23, 2020: how badly is Bloomberg doing? His first (and only?) cable network interview was with Al Sharpton (MSNBC). Al Sharpton? Are you kidding me?
And that, my friends, is what has the Democrats freaking out.
February 19, 2020: after promising to do so, he now says he will not release his medical records. Bernie?
February 17, 2020: hopefully we'll never lose this video.
February 14, 2020: by Super Tuesday, it will be a two-man race: Bernie vs Bloomberg. Bloomberg will be (rightly) accused of buying the nomination. LOL. And that, Bernie, is the way it works in a free market / capitalist system.
February 13, 2020: supreme irony -- the Democrat most against billionaires will lose to a billionaire who "buys" the Democrat nomination. Comparing 2016 New Hampshire with 2020 New Hampshire:
- Trump: 35%..... Bernie: 26%
- John Kasich: 16% .... Buttigieg: 24%
- Ted Cruz: 12% ... Klobuchar: 20%
- Jeb Bush: 11% .... Pocahontas: 9%
- Marco Rubio: 11% ... Biden: 8%
- Chris Christie: 7% ... all the rest, none more than 4%
- By New Hampshire, 2016, Trump was clearly the front-runner.
- 2016: money for Trump was not a problem
- New Hampshire, 2020, no clear front-runner among the Democrats
- 2020: money is a huge, huge problem for Democrats; and,
- Bloomberg is yet to enter a primary
February 12, 2020, 3:22 p.m. CT: on Fox Business, the governor of New Hampshire says it is very, very obvious the Dems will have a brokered convention, three candidates in the left of center lane; and, three candidates in the socialist lane. Down to eight Democrat candidates: Andrew Yang dropped out; Bennett dropped out; and, Deval Patrick suspended his campaign. The "talk" is now changing:
- no Democrat will come to the convention with enough votes to win on the first vote;
- if the Democrat who comes to the convention with the most votes does not win, there will be a huge "civil war" within the party
- Hillary had lots of baggage, but she really, really had the support (most popular votes); media support
- no one knew who/what Trump was
- Trump was brand new at a political campaign; had no national organization when he started;
- some argue that Hillary campaigned very poorly; I don't think so (only in hindsight); but she had huge crowds, and she was always a dynamic speaker; her husband would light up the arena
- everyone now knows what Trump stands for
- Trump now has the bully pulpit of the presidency; can control events now; couldn't control events at all in previous election
- a dynamic speaker; still packs them in
- Bloomberg is not a dynamic speaker; he will come off dull and like any other dull, white, old billionaire politician;
- so far, Bloomberg's only platform plank: get rid of Trump; as Steyer found out, that's not enough;
- I don't see minorities -- Hispanics or African-Americans -- coming out in droves for Mike Bloomberg;
- bottom line: I just don't see Bloomberg the politician anywhere near Hillary;
February 10, 2020: Let it go! Bernie Sanders isn't ready to move past Iowa after Buttigieg declared winner. Buttigieg, for those who have forgotten: mayor of the fourth-largest city in Indiana with a really, really bad civil rights record. But there you have it.
February 9, 2020: the Democrat candidates have two themes: a) "the deplorables"; and, b) get Trump out of office.
I do think that the current Democrat problems began with "the deplorables" speech. Every democrat has continued with that meme -- that anyone voting for any GOP candidate is a deplorable and that message clearly is not working.
Likewise, for about one full year, Steyer only ran ads on getting Trump removed from office. That ad campaign went nowhere. Steyer never got more than 1% of the national polling. He finally changed his theme ("running for president") but he still has not platform, except global warming. For the most part, the Democrat platform is simply "elect anyone who can beat Trump." Bernie might be an exception.