Friday, January 28, 2022

Jim Cramer -- Love Him Or Hate Him -- January 28, 2022

Love him or hate him, if you are an investor, you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't subscribe to his newsletter 

There's a bit of "bait and switch" here.

Cramer has been advertising his daily newsletter for quite some time. It's free.

Recently he announced that he will remove access to some of his sites unless one pays for the "premium service" that will cost about $250 / year. I forget what the exact price was. I won't be buying the "premium service." 

Sort of like NDIC. I subscribe to the "basic service" at $50 / year but won't subscribe to the "premium service." Just too much data; way more than I need; and I would be overwhelmed. Same with Jim Cramer's "premium service," it appears. But the daily newsletter provides insights I would have otherwise missed. 

Most recently: his observation regarding Apple / margins / Services. Huge insight. I would have missed it. I think a lot of analysts missed it.  

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment