Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Will Get Back To Blogging Thursday -- April 29, 2020

8:45 p.m. Central Time. Physically beat. Mentally exhausted. Ready to crash. But, before I do ...

What a great country. I'm not going to look at any "oil" stuff or do any blogging about the "current events."

Some YouTube and some social media.

Best social media line so far:
“Look Tina, I’m need you jog in place in a pantsuit with a bass guitar for five minutes and stay on rhythm.” - David Byrne
Life During Wartime, Talking Heads

Recommendation: "Masterclass Official Trailers." There are eighty-three of them. Each lasts about two minutes twenty seconds. I've watched about a dozen of them. Some of them more than once. My favorites, so far: Ron Finley, Gardening; Gabriela Cámara, Mexican cooking; Joyce Carol Oates, the art of the short story; and, I've only begun. Yet to watch: Penn and Teller; Bob Igor.  And 78 more.

What's so great about "Twin Peaks"?



I think I "quit" watching television after seeing "Twin Peaks."



A COVID-19 survivor, but still lots of fun:



And for those who missed this the first eight times I have posted this:

-- from the accordion player, hereself: I first heard this tune on youtube. I loved it but I couldn't find any music for it so I had to learn it by ear. 

I'm not sure but I believe I have connected a couple of dots regarding the accordion player. She was known as "fantinigirl92" on YouTube for quite some time, then disappeared for several years. Now it appears she is back, having graduated from university (Edinburgh) and has a name: Lana Elaine Fraser. I'm not entirely sure but it seems they are one and the same. 

Enough of this. See you tomorrow. Good luck to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment