Friday, May 15, 2015

Poor Excuse -- May 14, 2015; Blogging Will Be Delayed

I was gone most of the afternoon, bike riding, and just got back in. I see too-many-to-count-e-mails from readers regarding the Bakken, mostly from Peter, Paul, Mary, Steven, and Don -- I will get to them within the next 24 hours. I apologize for the delay. I picked up a promising movie (DVD) and an even-more-promising classic to read, and the movie and the book become a poor excuse for delaying entries on the Bakken. Sorry.

I didn't carry my laptop with me like I usually do when I bike. Instead, I stopped by the Apple store in Southlake Town Centre to check on news on the Bakken. I  see that there was only one new permit on today's daily activity report.

I guess I better post the wells coming off the confidential list tomorrow before I forget: wow, this is unusual. It appears there are no wells coming off the confidential list tomorrow (May 15) or May 16. What was going on six months ago? November 15, November 16? Nothing on November 15th that would affect permitting. November 15th was a Saturday. I guess that explains it.

One bit of irony. It appears the Mideast is going nuclear. It looks like a nuclear arms race between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It's a bit ironic, I suppose, that Iraq will be the only major country in the Mideast not to have weapons of mass destruction. LOL. Iraq was the only country that paid a huge price for people thinking it had weapons of mass destruction. Now, our president is encouraging the region to go nuclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment