Monday, May 8, 2017

Filloon On AXAS -- May 8, 2017

Over at SeekingAlpha:
  • AXAS continues to improve well design, which continues to improve oil production from ND wells
  • AXAS is outperforming adjacent Bakken operators in McKenzie County
  • Its recent pullback seems overdone, and driving season could be a significant catalyst in the short term
  • AXAS has additional upside from its Ward County acreage in the Delaware Basin, and de-risking could prove significantly beneficial to valuations
****************************
The Apple Page

I've had Apple computers since 1984. But it's amazing. I keep finding new things that Apple can do.

I have no idea what led me to sort this out but the other day I heard about "Airdrop" for the first time. It is a built-in app on all Apple products (in the last few years) that allows one to easily send documents, URLs, photos, etc., to someone else within "wi-fi' radius.

I used to attach "stuff" to e-mail and then mail it to my wife in the next room. With "Airdrop" one click I can send it to her.

I don't know if Steve Jobs or Tim Cook has ever even talked about "Airdrop" on stage -- the application is just there. 

Just one more reason that the Apple ecosystem is so incredibly cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment