Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Streaming Wars -- July 19, 2022

Note: the original  post was not published by the google app because it violated "community standards." I have no idea what "they" are talking about? I asked for a review. It was only published after I removed the links. It's very possible in the future I will have to post without providing the links. Which is fine with me: it will save time. I was only able to post this after removing all links. LOL.

Two stocks that could benefit from thee $52-billion semiconductor bill: Marvel and Broadcom.

I've started a position in AVGO as of today.

Open-book test.

Quick: what company will most benefit from a $52-billion chip bill? LOL. I've posted that within the last week.  

The answer: Apple, Inc.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them
.

*****************************
Streaming

Streaming:

Netflix users are leaving. Three rival streamers are seeing big gains.

3 comments:

  1. Went to war with Intel "captured a loss"... Bot SOXX, spreading the risk a bit. Kind of surprised you haven't owned AVGO all along (but then, one can't kiss all the girls, eh?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hunch: I've owned AVGO through my pension; through IRAs; through mutual funds, but in my own small portfolio which I manage myself, it's mostly an energy fund, and that's what only recently I've been trying to "re-balance" the portfolio. With tech I was so over-weighted with AAPL and QCOM, I did not see any urgency in other techs until this huge pullback.

      Delete
    2. I guess Iowned INTC years ago but never kept it for some reason. Forgot all about that.

      Delete