Friday, May 20, 2022

NDIC Map: Hearing Dockets, May, 2022

This is something new over at the NDIC site. I have posted just a portion of the entire map. If this is new, this is a wonderful addition to the NDIC website. I'm impressed. It will make my job a lot easier tracking down these cases each month.

In a different browser, the drilling units were color coded to indicate how many wells were being considered in each case. Or perhaps that feature is also here, and I just haven't found it. I'm using the Safari browser. I prefer Firefox but NDIC won't load on Firefox, at least not yet, for me. 

Link here.

November, 2021, hearing dockets.

Case 29046:

  • 29046, Kraken, Oliver; two wells on a new standup 1920-acre unit, 33-158-98; Williams County.

From the NDIC map for the hearing dockets:

2 comments:

  1. Saw this grid on the docket. Not sure how to use it yet, but it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the "correct" browser / app, apparently multiple layers. I believe one of the layers actually shows number of wells being looked at in each case / drilling unit. Because I follow the dockets very closely, this appears to be a huge "app." I'm thrilled.

      Delete