The next natural gas fill/withdrawal data will be released by the EIA tomorrow (Thursday, April 26, 2018).
This is what is/was forecast.How did that forecast work out? Actual results:
- this Thursday (tomorrow), we expect EIA to report 1,287 bcf of working gas in storage for the week ending April 20.
- 2e anticipate to see a draw of 12 bcf, which is 83 bcf larger than a year ago and 72 bcf larger vs. 5-year average.
- working gas in storage: 1,281 bcf (net change: - 18 bcf)
- a draw of 18 bcf (vs 12 bcf predicted)
- the forecast: almost spot on