Sunday, February 7, 2016

Off The Net For Awhile -- February 7, 2016

There are a lot of typographical errors that need to be cleaned up on the blog. I will get to them when I get to them.

I'm heading out to explore the Bakken with my dad.

Then, we're going to watch the Big Game. He has no interest in football, so my plan is to watch each quarter of the game in a different venue. Possibly even more venues. Every place in town has a flat screen television, so we can munch our way through the various venues.

I'm looking forward to the lutefisk buffet at Ole's and Sven's all you can eat. We won't stay there long; they have one older television and it will be tuned to the curling tournament in Weyburn (Canada).

****************************
Snow In Boston

Boston is expecting up to eighteen (18) inches of snow overnight (Sunday, February 7, 2016). School-age Kennedys were told some years ago they might never see snow again. Boston has had some severe winters in the past few years, and now another 18 inches of snow forecast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment