Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Off The Net -- Going Biking -- July 31, 2018 -- Contenders For Non-Operating Company In The Bakken This Year

Sophia and I are home alone for the next four days. Everyone is out of town this week.

Sophia spends her days at Tutor Time, 9:00 a.m. to around 4:00 p.m. everyday. During those hours I am free.

I start getting her ready for her day around 7:30 a.m. and so I can blog between 5:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. but after that I am off the grid until about 9:00 a.m.

After I pick her up, my time on the net is erratic and unpredictable. We generally go swimming for one hour, and then a small snack. Then an outing for an hour or so, and then back home. She will expect my full attention for an hour or so after we get home, but by 9:00 p.m. I should be able to get back to blogging.

When I am off the net, I am also unable to respond to e-mail.

All times are CDT, as is Chicago, which is one hour "behind" NYC.

I see NOG is up 9% right now.

Non-operating company in the Bakken this year, contenders:
  • W Energy Partners
  • NOG

No comments:

Post a Comment