Saturday, May 22, 2021

What Is It About Rhubarb Pie And North Dakota? Was That A "Thing" On "Little House On The Prairie" -- Asking For A Friend -- May 22, 2021

I just love the blog and the readers. 

If it weren't for the blog, I would not find some of the things I find; and, without some readers sending me on wild-goose chases and/or down rabbit holes I would not go looking for some of these things in the first place.

So, here we are.

Beautiful Badlands. Wow, what a site. It will be linked at the sidebar at the right, perhaps near the top for awhile and then moved down to the other "featured" blogs. 

From that site:

2 comments:

  1. Rhubarb pie and North Dakota are truly a thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that answers that question! LOL. Thank you. Seriously. Great to hear from readers.

      Delete