Saturday, March 28, 2015

On XTO's Request For A Waiver On Flaring, How Would You Vote -- March 28, 2015

I haven't read the article(s) yet, but I assume they are similar; in fact they might be identical:
In case the links are broken, I believe the articles have to do with a request by XTO (XOM) for a waiver for 140 wells on the reservation with regard to flaring.  This comes at a time when there is considerable pressure on the Bakken due to a slump in oil prices and many operators in the Bakken (and perhaps across the country) are in survival mode. They need all the help they can get.

I decided to quit doing polls some time ago -- took too much time and effort -- but this one was too good to pass up.

In the past, I did not say how I would vote before the poll was closed, and sometimes I never said how I would vote even after the poll closed.

On this question, an exception: I would vote no.

I have a number of things to do so I won't take time to explain my reasoning but if the spirit moves me I might explain my reasoning later.

No comments:

Post a Comment