Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New MDU Presenation Discusses Partnership With Whiting -- The Williston Basin, North Dakota, USA

Link here.

Bakken opportunities:
  • water depot projects using natural gas to heat fracking water
  • MDU projects 23,000 new homes in northwest North Dakota
  • typical 2012 Bakken well estimated to produce for 29 years*
  • potential mergers and acquisitions
  • MDU has the most extensive natural gas transportation system in the Bakken play
  • slide 25: "largest storage field in North America"
  • slide 28: details regarding partnership with Whiting on "midstream" assets
  • construction: $35 million Bakken backlog
  • "unprecedented NDDOT budget at $1.73B for 2011 - 2013, --> $800 million more than last biennium"
*I love this "29" number. I don't know who first said it, but I guess if "they" said 30 years, no one would believe them. "29" is more believable, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. mis directed link I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's embarrassing. I'm sorry. I think it's corrected.

      It's a PDF file, pretty long, so it might take a moment to load.

      Thank you for telling me it was misdirected; wow, I hate it when I do that.

      Delete