- unless you've been living under the Geico Rock, you are well aware of the pipeline bottlenecks in the northeast
- see tag, "Road-To-New-England"
- see tag, "Trucking-LNG" (but for a different reason)
- closely held Edge Gathering Virtual Pipelines 2 LLC is using tractor trailers to treat gas, chill it, and truck it from northeastern Pennsylvania to Rhode Island
- NextEra Energy Marketing LLC, a subsidiary of the biggest North American utility owner, is a shareholder in the company and the exclusive sales and marketing partner for the fuel
- all kinds of pipeline problems
- "a lot of wells are in no man's land"
- New Fortress Energy LLC, founded by billionaire Wes Edens, is also considering trucking Marcellus LNG north
Edge Gathering is in discussions to haul supply from the Permian Basin of West Texas and New Mexico and the Bakken formation in North Dakota and Montana, where gas is a byproduct of oil drilling and is often burned off in a process known as flaring.And then this:
Edge’s first Pennsylvania project can produce the equivalent of 1 million cubic feet a day, or two truckloads.One million cubic feet: 175 boe.
So much more at the link.
If third world countries can do it with trucking, certainly the US can do it with trucking. If that's what the faux environmentalists prefer. Lots of jobs for truckers.