I'm not going to run through all the wells in this area. For an update on the Antelope wells on this pad, see this post.
This is just an example of what they're doing in the Bakken these days.
- 21490, 736, CLR, Bohmbach 3-35H, Elm Tree, 33-053-03768, t7/12; cum 340K 8/18; the permit says this would be a Three Forks well, but note the legal name; the geological report confirmed that it would be a Three Forks well
|Pool||Date||Days||BBLS Oil||Runs||BBLS Water||MCF Prod||MCF Sold||Vent/Flare|
Full production at this post.
#21490, a revised sundry form was received July 13, 2017; at first I thought it was a re-frack, but there is no evidence that this well was re-fracked; it appears the major revision was revising the original IP to 920;
- from the sundry form: revised IP, 920, no evidence of any re-frack;
- FracFocus: no data for the recent re-frack; only shows the original frack (6/24/2012)
- Lodgepole: 9,953' TVD
- upper Bakken shale: 10,700' TVD
- middle Bakken: 10,729' TVD
- lower Bakken shale: 10,787' TVD
- Three Forks: 10,826' TVD