Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BEXP Reports Another Nice Well -- A Wildcat With an IP of 4,368 -- The Williston Basin, North Dakota, USA

Technically, it may be a wildcat, but certainly in my mind, not a "true" wildcat. It's practically in the bull's eye of the Bakken, two miles south of the prolific Camp oil field and barely seven miles southwest of the Banks oil field:
  • 21245, 4,368, BEXP, Heinz 18-19 1H, wildcat, Bakken; t4/12; no production data yet; I did not see frack data yet at the well file report.

2 comments:

  1. Just a couple miles north of another BEXP well that came in pretty big earlier this year, Margaret 5-8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I posted the IP/Margaret well in March:
      21282, 3,219, BEXP, Margaret 5-8 1H, Wildcat, Bakken. The well is about 2 miles northeast of Rawson, between Alexander and Watford City, North Dakota.

      http://milliondollarway.blogspot.com/2012/03/bexp-has-another-great-well-bakken.html

      But I forgot to add it to my page of great IPs. So, thank you for reminding me of this great BEXP well, which is now on the "great IPs page."

      http://milliondollarway.blogspot.com/2009/10/great-production-numbers.html

      I just can't keep up with all the data that is coming out, so I appreciate it when folks send me in reminders.

      Delete