Five new permits:
- Operators: XTO (4); Nine Point Energy
- Fields: Antelope (McKenzie); Elk (McKenzie)
- Comments: XTO as permits for a 4-well Nelson Federal pad in lot 3, section 5-152-94
- MRO: a Mathias permit; a Coan permit; a Bollete permit; a State Willard permit; a Nisbit permit; and, a State Loland permit, all in Dunn County
- Petro-Hunt: two Tande permits in Burke County
- 31636, 627, XTO, Lundin 11X-15E, Siverston, t10/17; cum 22K after 10 days; extrapolates to 66K over 30 days;
- 31638, 2,978, XTO, Lundin 11X-15EXH, Siverston, 4 sections, t11/17; cum 17K after first full month;
- 32515, 1,997, XTO, Lundin 11X-15AXB, Siverston, t11/17; cum 44K after first full month;
- 32516, 1,892, XTO, Lundin 11X-15F, Siverston, t11/17; cum 15K after 18 days;
- 32890, 4,524, MRO, Murphy USA 34-22TFH-2B, Antelope, Sanish pool, t12/17; cum -- (#19144)
- 33290, 4,204, MRO, Lena USA 14-22H, Antelope, Sanish pool, t12/17; cum -- (#19144)
The Lundin wells are tracked here.
These results help explain why North Dakota reported another month of crude oil production greater than 1 million bopd.