Texas: Texas governor says it's time to turn off red-light cameras in Texas. The legislators have voted to kill the red-light cameras. Now on Governor Abbott's desk.
WTI: $63.16. Sounds like normal-normal.
Back to the Bakken
Wells coming off confidential list over the weekend, Monday -- Monday, May 20, 2019:
- 35583, SI/NC, XTO, Halverson 13X-33CXD, Capa, no production data,
- 34753, 589, Lime Rock Resources, Williams Sadowsky 9-4-9H-142-96; Manning, t12/18; cum 36K 3/19;
- 35584, SI/NC, XTO, Halverson 13X-33BXC, Capa, no production data,
- 35151, drl, XTO, Bullberry Federal 24X-2D, Lost Bridge, no production data,
- 34903, SI/NC, Hess, SC-Gene-154-98-0805H-1, Truax, no production data,
- 34872, 589, Oasis, Dixon 5602 42-34 4B, Bonetrail, t12/18; cum 67K 3/19;
- 31561, SI/NC, Slawson, Submariner Federal 6-23-20TFH, Big Bend, no production data,
- 35585, SI/NC, XTO, Halverson 13X-33EXF, Capa, no production data,
- 35154, SI/NC, XTO, Bullberry Federal 24X-2G, Lost Bridge, no production data,
- 34902, SI/NC, Hess, SC-Gene-154-98-0805H-9, Truax, no production data,
RBN Energy: crude exporters navigate gulg coast terminal constraints. Archived.
This blog is based on research from Morningstar Commodities. A copy of the original report is available here.
U.S. crude exports out of the Gulf Coast averaged more than 2.4 MMb/d in the first four months of 2019 — using infrastructure that is increasingly constrained by a lack of deepwater ports. U.S. crude is reaching destinations worldwide, with large volumes traveling long distances to Asia on gargantuan 2-MMbbl vessels — Very Large Crude Carriers (VLCCs) — loaded offshore by ship-to-ship transfer. Shipments to Europe are primarily on smaller Suezmax and Aframax vessels. Overall, the increased marine activity is testing the limits of existing infrastructure. Today, we analyze the past 16 months of crude export vessel movements and their impacts on Gulf Coast ports. (We’ll also be discussing this and other critical trends related to U.S. export markets live and in person.