Friday, December 20, 2013

OXY USA Has Two New Permits To Drill In The North Dakota Bakken

A reader pointed out that OXY USA has not reported a new oil and gas permit in the state of North Dakota for quite some time. My data base shows that the last OXY USA permit was issued back in October, 2013, and I was reporting the same thing: that OXY USA had not announced a new permit in quite some time in North Dakota.

Murphy's Law.

The one or two days that I am traveling and unable to access the web and/or update the blog, what do you know? OXY USA is reported to have not one, but two new permits, December 17, 2013, both in Crooked Creek in Dunn County.

So, there you have it. OXY USA is still applying for permits to drill in the North Dakota Bakken.

2 comments:

  1. There not leaving I believe Oxy is a Real Silent Comany are Wells seem to be doing good. However Matthew Schmidt 1 has being in active for a few months I believe it was a damaged hole and they are tracking it but I heard that last month so I do not know what happened to it. I thought they would have it back up and pumping by now Fingers Crossed! Gene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate that. It will be interesting to follow.

      Delete