Sunday, April 17, 2011

Potash Lease Sale in North Dakota -- April 26, 2011

Bidding begins at 10:00 a.m. CST

There are 51 tracts covering 3,906.2 net mineral acres available for lease from the state of North Dakota.

Click here for an earlier posting on North Dakota potash, or use the labels at the bottom of the blog to find other potash postings. One can also "search" potash on the site using the browser application at the top of the blog. 

 I don't follow potash very closely so what is posted is about all I know about it.

2 comments:

  1. Bruce-

    Have you heard anything new on potash exploration. I've read the results of Sirius Minerals core-hole. Seems like they didn't like what they found. I've very interested in the future potential of this industry in ND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I haven't heard a thing. Since the blog is mostly about the oil industry I don't go searching for updates on potash, only if it becomes a news story in the various sites I visit routinely will I see it if they talk about it.

      But it sure seems quiet.

      Delete