Headlines from WJS. No links.
- Moderna's vaccine 94.5% effective;
- US stock futures jump
- PNC to buy US arm of Spain's BBVA for $12 billion; 2nd largest bank deal since Lehman
- Walmart retreats around globe to focus on e-commerce
- US crop prices are rising, and China is buying (this was predicted for quite some time)
- China economy gathers steam; setting stage for a strong end to the year -- Covid--19? What Covid-19?
- Space X launches four astronauts into orbit
- US exporters running out of containers -- wow!
- Saudi Aramco planning US-dollar bond to plug funding gap (link here)
- Covid-19 cases surging across fly-over country -- looks like "seasonal flu" map as winter sets in
- "seasonal flu" no longer an issue
- all "flu cases" and orthopedic injuries now lumped together as Covid-19
- Dustin Johnson wins the Masters (link here); a month ago he tested positive for Covid-10
- number one co-morbidity for Covid-19, it seems: being an athlete, or Boris Johnson
- Tiger Woods: 10 on a par 3.
When I get back from my nap, I'll link the most recent issue of the CDC''s MMWR.