I just updated most of the IPs for 4Q16 wells still on drl or SI/NC status. I didn't keep track of the number of Statoil wells still on SI/NC status, but there were about five of them, and none of them were completed; Statoil has not completed any of its SI/NC wells since the last update (date unknown but probably six months ago) that were reported in 4Q16. Note: the data is through January, 2017; obviously reporting and paperwork lags behind what is happening in the field.
Note the amount of sand EOG uses. And, again, XTO has a non-impressive well for the completion solution (see the same thing 3Q16).
These are the updates for all the wells I looked at; I went through the entire list. All of these were on SI/NC status.
- 32619, 150, XTO, Johnson 31X-6FXG, Siverston, Three Forks, 40 stages, 7.6 million lbs, t10/16; cum —
- 30653, 1,755, WPX, Helena Ruth Grant 33-34HT, Reunion Bay, Three Forks, 41 stages, 6.1 million lbs, t12/16; cum 66K 1/17;
- 29081, 1,830, WPX, Helena Ruth Grant 33-34HW, Reunion Bay, geologist report says Three Forsk; frack says TF, 38 stages, 5.9 million lbs, t12/16; cum 62K 1/17;
- 29082, 2,397, WPX, Helena Ruth Grant 33-34HA, Reunion Bay, 40 stages, 6.1 million lbs, t11/16; cum 83K 1/17;
- 26974, 1,269, Petro-Hunt, Kostelnak 145-97-29B-32-2H, 50 stages, 4.9 million lbs, t11/16; cum 28K 1/17;
- 32140, 854, EOG, Ross 43-0915H, Alger, 46 stages, 14 million lbs, t2/17; cum --
- 32137, 990, EOG, Ross 106-0915H, Alger, 52 stages, 15.66 million lbs, t2/17; cum --
- 32138, 1,352, EOG, Ross 42-0915H, Alger, 45 stages, 11.6 million lbs, t2/17; cum --