- a cryogenic gas processing plant
- "deep cut ethane plus recoveries and specification product fractionation"
- purity ethane, specification propane, butane plus raw-make NGL stream
- 50 - 75 million cfd (compare to 100 million cfd at each of three ONEOK plants)
- to be on-line by 2Q13
- will deliver pipeline quality residue gas into Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company's transmission system
- the facility will include rail-loaindg and storage facilities
- first phase: capacity to trans-load 8,500 bbls/day of NGLs and 20,000 bbls/day crude oil
- second phase: 4Q12; unit train loading of up to 65,000 bbls/day, to be served by a new 16-mile, 10" crude oil pipeline from PAA's Robinson Lake pipeline near Stanley, ND
A big thank you to MD for sending me this link.