- 19981, 1,003, Zavanna, Gust 2-11 1H, Long Creek oil field, t3/12; cum 107K 7/12; 35 stages; 3.6 million lbs proppant; already over 100,000 bbls of oil in less than six months. It was spud 5/11 - sure took a long time to get it completed, but the wait appeared to be worth it.
- 19974, 740, CLR, Winston 1-12H, Long Creek, t6/11; cum 128K 7/12;
- 20206, 954, CLR, Truman 1-23H, Long Creek, t11/11; cum 102K 7/12;
Has anyone noticed? The price of natural gas has quietly melted above $3.38? I had not noticed; that is quite interesting. I assume it is mostly seasonal as we move into autumn and then winter.
*****************A reader sent this to me moments ago, recalling that when he arrived in Williston in early 2011, the sign advertised a starting wage of $11/hour -- a year later: $17/hour and higher to start.
The Heart of the Bakken, Williston Wal-Mart, September, 2012
Huge thank you to the reader for sending me this.
Twenty-four (24) wells come off the confidential list from the weekend and Monday:
- 22206, 878, Denbury Onshore, Lundin 11-4SH, Siverston, t7/12; cum 15K 7/12;
- 20823, DRL, BR, Arches 44-35TFH, Keene, cum 24K no IP yet 7/12;
- 21198, 1091, Liberty Resources/Newfield, Berger 156-100-7-6-1H, East Fork, t4/12; cum 84K 7/12;
- 21602, 732, Denbury Onshore, Amundson 44-22NWH, Siverston, t6/12; cum 16K 7/12;
- 22023, drl, BEXP, Bill 14-23 1H, Alexander,
- 22366, drl, Hess, HA-Swenson 152-95-1819H-3, Hawkeye,
- 22368, 1,697, BEXP, Ross-Alger 6-7 2TFH, Alger, t7/12; cum 7K 7/12;
- 22399, 3,330, Oasis, Left 5200 13-30H, Camp, t7/12; cum 44K 7/12;
- 22403, 2,093, BEXP, Esther Hynek 10-11 4TFH, Alger, t8/12; cum --
- 22404, 2,591, BEXP, Esther Hynek 10-11 3H, Alger, t8/12; cum --
- 22453, drl, BEXP, Marcia 3-10 2TFH, Last Chance,
- 22511, drl, BEXP, Bratcher 10-3 3TFH, Ragged Butte,
- 22599, 289, Sinclair, Martens 3-4TFH, Sanish, t6/12; cum 7K 7/12;
- 21648, 1,535, Denbury Onshore, Tobacco Garden 31-29NEH/Leiseth 31-29NEH, Tobacco Garden, t8/12; cum 9K 7/12;
- 21700, 1,719, KOG, Skunk Creek 13-18-17-16H3, Heart Butte, t6/12; cum 29K 7/12;
- 22002, 425, Whiting, Iver & Minnie 11-14PH, Zenith, t4/12; cum 19K 7/12;
- 22036, drl, Whiting, Strobeck 27-34 4H, Alger,
- 22152, 280, Petro-Hunt, L. Hoiby 159-94-19B-30-1H, North Tioga, t7/12; cum 12K 7/12;
- 22327, 184, CLR, Natalie 2-2H, St Demetrius, t7/12; cum 16K 7/12;
- 21486, drl, BR, Bartlett 21-16TFH, Murphy Creek,
- 22251, 1,150, Zenergy, Gary Russell 19-20H, Rosebud, t6/12; cum 22K 7/12;
- 22322, drl, BEXP, Chryl 17-20 2TFH, Banks,
- 22553, drl, Zavanna, Sabertooth 1-24H, Stony Creek, cum 5K no IP yet 7/12;
- 22598, 444, CLR, Randolph 1-2H, Westberg, t6/12; cum 40K 7/12;
*********************RBN Energy: primer on reformulated gasoline.
I have to chuckle. I didn't see much football Sunday, but the little I did see suggests there were a few occasions in which some teams wished the substitute referees were still on the field. Some of the "non-calls" had a significant impact. But we probably won't hear much about that, after all the grief everyone gave the substitute refs.