North Dakota attorney general says crime in oil patch is no worse than rest of North Dakota, maybe safer.
Three things I keep coming back to:
1) if you aren't working in the oil patch, you probably aren't sticking around (no housing, tough winters)Okay, five, but I was going to lump some of those together.
2) if you are working, you don't have a lot of time to get into trouble
3) if you are working, odds are you value your job and don't want to risk losing it
4) if you are working, odds are your boss values his company and mandates drug testing
5) if you are working, odds are you can pretty much buy what you need/want in North Dakota