Friday, February 12, 2021

An XTO Werre Trust Well Has Gone Over 500K Bbls Crude Oil Cumulative -- February 12, 2021

The XTO Werre Trust wells are tracked here.

Recently off line, the Werre Trust wells are back on line. These are very nice wells. One well has gone over 500K bbls cumulative crude oil:

  • 32500, 2,717, XTO, Werre Trust Federal 14X-34AXD-N, Bear Creek, t5/18; cum 574K 12/20; off line 11/19; remains off line 2/20; back on line 7/20;
***************************************
Probably The Most Posted YouTube Video On The Blog

Seems fitting considering the winter storms hitting the US this weekend.

California Dreamin', The Mamas and the Papas

When I was on temporary duty to northern Yorkshire, England, back in 2002 - 2004, after work, I would go for long, long walks almost every night well after dark. Most nights I would pass the same small Anglican church; the doors were always open; absolutely dark; no lights -- and I would feel my way along the pews -- to the front of the small church -- and sit in the front row for an hour or so and meditate ... this song always takes me back to those nights ...

" ... stopped into a church I passed along the way. Well, I got down on my knees and I began to pray --  you know the preacher liked the cold; he knows I'm gonna stay ..."

[From another site: Michelle Phillips said she wrote some of the lyrics for this song, including the part about the visit to the church. Interestingly, the Beach Boys sing the lyrics the way they are commonly presented: "I pretend to pray." However, Michelle sings them the way she says she wrote them: "I began to pray."]

2 comments:

  1. John Phillips was a USNA plebe (but not a graduate). Little known fact.

    ReplyDelete