For newbies: for Baker Hughes to count a rig as "active," the bit has to be actually turning. They drill wells so fast in the Bakken that by the time Baker Hughes gets the data, the well has been drilled to depth.
No new permits posted.
Eight producing wells (DUCs) reported as completed:
- 34899, 2,110, MRO, Weidman USA 11-15TFH, Reunion Bay, t6/19; cum 4K in 6 days;
- 34896, 2,828, MRO, Linton USA 31-16TFH, Reunion Bay, t6/19; cum 32K in 22 days;
- 34898, 5,021, MRO, White Owl USA 41-16H, Reunion Bay, t6/19; cum 25K in 10 days;
- 34897, 4,704, MRO, Hurkes USA 41-16TFH, Reunion Bay, t6/19; cum 42K in 19 days;
- 35504, n/d, CLR, Weisz 6-11H, Pleasant Valley, t--; cum --;
- 34173, 911, CLR, Ravin 51H2, Dimmick Lake, t7/19; cum --;
- 35503, n/d, CLR, Weisz 5-11H1,Pleasant Valley, t--; cum --;
- 35322, 4,272, MRO, Eunice USA 11-16TFH, Reunion Bay, t5/19; cum 59K in 27 days;