Thursday, August 5, 2021

TMS And CLR --- August 5, 2021

Updates

October 17, 2021: I was curious. Any update on the TMS. Google. Screenshot: 428,000 results. MillionDollorWay, first hit. Pretty cool. [Bad news: no update.]

Original Note 

I follow the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale here

The Austin Chalk-Louisiana is followed here but has not been updated in a long time. Something tells me it needs to be updated.

The Austin Chalk-Texas is followed here but has not been updated in a long time. But that's not important right now.

Vernon Parish is just west of what is known as the TMS, I am being told.

Link here.

3 comments:

  1. Look at area SW of Killdeer Mountains then look at Marshall wells drilled about a year ago. OneOAK is currently building a large expansion of gas collection in that area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very, very interesting. I will do that, and if I am able to find them I will post a map, etc.

      Delete
  2. http://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2021/08/oneok-expanding-its-bear-creek-plant.html

    ReplyDelete