- $250 million to cities, counties, and townships in non-oil producing counties
- a gift for Williston, but no cash: a "gift of time"
- the bill removes the "sunset for funding" for Hub cities like Dickinson, Minot, and Williston
- cities: $115 million
- counties and township: $115 million
- airport infrastructure fund: $20 million
- road improvements, water systems, utility upgrades
Hub cities, meanwhile would be funded a similar levels as before, based on things like mining employment, oil production and population changes.
Williston’s starting percentage would be 58.5 percent, Dickinson’s 28.3 percent and Minot’s 13.2 percent.
Those percentages might shift among cities based on mining employment and population statistics, but the overall funding for hub cities would remain the same.Much appreciated to get that update. Thank you.