Having said that, the top stories are quite interesting.
What don't you want: Bakken holds on to top spot among IRRs
- Geoff Simon's top North Dakota energy stories this week.
- be sure to see the links inside that post; some great presentations
- Williston's economic development weekly report.
- Mike Filloon's update on the Bakken.
- Enercom: annual presentations.
Whiting bucks trend: thinks different; works smart
CLR: using max amounts of proppant
Enerplus has an "Aussie animal" pad
Busy: eight new permits; fourteen permits renewed; five producing wells reported as completed;
Whiting bucks trend; using "less" proppant
Legacy Fund deposits drop for the month of August, 2018
Enbridge to buy Spectra Energy Partners