Monday, November 1, 2010

Who's On First?

Early this morning I posted a link to a story about the Bakken in the Bismarck Tribune and overlooked some important points. Tonight, trying to correct that oversight I mixed up who has spent $1 billion and will spend another $2 billion (MRO), and who has spent $1 billion and plans to spend another $1 billion annually for the next five years (Hess).

And ONEOK cumulatively, it seems, has also surpassed the $1 billion mark but don't quote me on that.

When news starts coming out of the Bakken this fast it's hard for me to keep track of who's on first.

I couldn't resist, especially during the World Series.


Who's On First? Abbott and Costello


The amazing thing is that Abbott and Costello carried on this conversation without cue cards as far as I can tell for almost seven minutes, live and without re-takes.

So, who's on first, what's one second, and I (definitely) don't know who's on third.

2 comments:

  1. embraceyourinnerhillbillyNovember 1, 2010 at 11:59 PM

    Thanks for the laugh.
    Giants Win World Series! A phrase I never thought I'd utter in my lifetime. We've been Giants fans in my family since my grandfather saw McGraw barnstorming c1903.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Outstanding! I had no favorite, even though I live in San Antonio. I grew up with the Minnesota Twins.

    ReplyDelete