- the Bakken is seeing productive results from well design improvements
- Whiting improved oil production per horizontal by 56 KBO and doubled natural gas production from 2015 compared to completions after 2016 over 16 months of well life
- lateral lengths have remained constant as enhanced completions have improved production per foot.
- further upside is possible, as sand volumes could be increased
- WLL's Twin Valley Three Forks location has produced 356 KBO in 13 months
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Whiting Update At Seeking Alpha -- Filloon -- December 14, 2017