Friday, March 10, 2017

Train Hauling Ethanol Derails In Iowa; Fire; Mass Evacation Order (Two People Apparently Lived Near The Event) -- No One Injured -- March 10, 2017

Union Pacific train hauling ethanol derails, burns in Iowa.

I'm willing to bet 10 - 1 that mainstream media does not cover this derailment to extent a CBR train derailment would be covered. It's rhetorical. Please don't place any bets. Betting  on such things is probably illegal in most states. Just saying.

Link here.

If a train had to derail, happy to see it happen in Iowa, ground zero for ethanol by rail.

**************************
Sophia: Note To The Granddaughers

Memo to self: file under "Wife Will Kill Me."

Tomorrow morning our 2 1/2 year-old Sophia has gymnastics and swimming lessons.

Her dad is out of town and her mom will be at work. I will take her to her classes.

I plan to give her the card below, and tell her to hand it to the person at the desk. I will stand outside the glass doors and then watch the events unfold.

My wife will kill me, but it should be lots of fun. I can guarantee you that Sophia will do as instructed. She is a very, very smart kid. She has to be, to survive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment