Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Global Warming Dumping "Buckets" Of Snow on Boston

But first -- RBN Energy -- analysis of pricing of natural gas.

Now back to global warming. The temperature is very mild this a.m. in the Boston area. I can shovel the four-inch snow "pack" -- although it is not yet packed -- without gloves or coat. It really is quite mild. The snow must have started about midnight based on the pattern of snow, car tracks, etc. And, as noted, it must be about four inches, maybe three inches, but it is still coming down pretty quickly. Not huge flakes, but not small ones either. The snow is very moist, and absolutely perfect for snowballs, though a big snowman might not quite work, quite yet.

I have a dilemma. I really don't want to ride the bike but the roads are clear (with slush); too easy to slide in. But I don't want to take a bus for such a short destination. So, while I sort that out, outside to do some shoveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment