Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Just Noting For The Archives -- December 9, 2020

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. 

Hope no one missed this one:

***********************************
Apple

Link here.  TSMC. There are three chip companies / SoC companies that intrigue me -- TSMC, AWS, and Apple. Apparently Apple is continuing to work on a self-driving car.

Link here. Tim Cook teases the future of Apple Watch: "Think about the amount of sensors in your car."

Link here. AirPods Max development took four years.

2 comments:

  1. Greenwich... Just another one I missed in my life-long endeavor to not acquire a substantial net worth! Woe unto me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I didn't see this one either until after the fact, but I thought it was pretty amazing. I'm sure there's a story there ...

      Delete