From tradingeconomics, making America great again, the US Dow (irrelevant, of course, but fun to watch):
- Goldman now sees 2018-end 10-year Treasury yield at 3.10% vs. its prior forecast of 3.25%
- sees 10-year German yield at 0.5%, U.K. yield at 1.45%, and Japan yield at 0.125% at the end of 2018.
- U.S. 10-year Treasury note yield down to 2.83%.
- Germany 10-year government bond yield at 0.35%. U.K. 10-year Gilt yield at 1.274%. Japan 10-year government bond at 0.097%.
- comment: by the way -- the banks are competing for your money. BBVA Compass Bank is promoting money market rates at almost 2%. I assume other banks are doing the same.