- Operators: Whiting (4), Enerplus (2)
- Fields: Epping (Williams), Stockyard Creek (Williams), Eagle Nest (McKenzie
Wells coming off the confidential list:
- 26043, drl, CLR, Kuhn Federal 4-12H1, Camp, no production data,
- 28135, drl, WPX, Edward Flies way 7-8-9HB, Van Hook, no production data,
- 28428, 2,070, Whiting, Good Shepherd 21-15-2H, Rawson, t10/14; cum 50K 2/15;
- 28429, 2,318, Whiting, Good Shepherd 21-15H, Rawson, t10/14; cum 54K 2/15;
- 28913, 1,711, Hess, EN-VP And R-154-94-2536H-1, Alkali Creek, t2/15; cum 29K 2/15;
- 29017, drl, XTO, Johnson Federal 11X-5F, Siverston, no production data,
- 29033, 1,583, CLR, Hayes 3-6H1, Crazy Man Creek, 4 sections, t2/15; cum --
- 29527, dry, Hess, BW-Arnegard State-151-100-3625H-7, Sandrocks, no production data,
- 29644, drl, XTO, Brian 21X-15B, Tioga, no production data,
- 28383, 302, CLR, Flicker 1-28H1, Juno, t3/15; cum --
- 20968, TA, Oasis, Schmidt 5602 42-10H, Bonetrail, it looks like a problem with the well after cementing; decided simply to convert it to a SWD well
28913, see above, Hess, EN-VP And R-154-94-2536H-1, Alkali Creek:
|Date||Oil Runs||MCF Sold|
Rise Less Than Expected
Reuters is reporting:
Oil prices rallied and U.S. crude jumped nearly 6 percent to a 2015 peak on Wednesday after government data showed crude oil inventories in the United States rose less than expected last week.
Though hitting a record level for a 14th consecutive week, U.S. crude inventories rose only 1.3 million barrels to 483.69 million, the smallest build since the week ending Jan. 2, the Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday.
That build was below expectations for a 4.1 million barrel rise in a Reuters survey of analysts.One wonders if the EIA includes storage in the myriad new tanks around Williston. It's hard for me to believe that oil companies would go out of their way to account for all stored oil.