- $460 million project
- south of Houston
- contingent upon tax incentives
- school districts allowed to negotiate tax concessions
- in this case, MPLX is asking Angleont ISD to tax the half-billion dollar project as if it were worth only $30 million for the first ten years
- approval authority: the Texas Comptroller
- construction: 500 workers during peak construction
- 10 full-time jobs once complete;
- full-time employees: at least $66K annually
I was wondering when we would see this story -- it took less than a week for insurers to respond. From Bloomberg, oil tanker insurance premiums set to surge.
Also from Bloomberg, President Trump is trying to make it more expensive for Gazprom to go ahead with that European Nord Streak pipeline link. Good, bad, or indifferent, past presidents have simply ignored these things.