Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.
Busy day in Bismarck? Data for wells coming off confidential list today not yet posted.
Weekly petroleum report, link here:
- down a lot more than expected
- down 4.14 million bbls
- now at 432.4 million bbls
- WTI immediately after report -- up 25 cents/bbl -- now at $66.54
- refinery operating capacity way up: 95.7% -- highest I've seen in a long time
- gasoline production crept up slightly; I use "10 million bbls/day" as the benchmark; most recent data, up to 10.5 million bbls/day
- distillate fuel production crept up slightly; I use "5 million bbls/day" as the benchmark; most recent data, up to 5.1 million bbls/day
- Netflix has unique ability to stream content to individuals
- on a personal level: our daughter / son-in-law watch almost no "television"
- they subscribe to Netflix and a few other such outlets
- Sophia only watches Netflix
- when I come over to her house, I pick up the remote
- press on the "Netflix" button
- click on "Sophia" on the screen
- up pops all the channels, series, and shows that are targeted specifically for Sophia
- if I click on "Arianna," her older sister, a whole new set-up pops up
- I then scroll through the channels, series, or shows, and Sophia points out what she wants to watch
- and no ads
- Netflix is really quite remarkable
- "The Next Big Thing" began with Netflix many, many years ago