Active rigs in North Dakota:
RBN Energy: Waha -- Part 4. Archived.
US rigs: huge headlines last week when US land rigs dropped by one (1). Today: Emergent Group says 8 rigs have been added since last report; now at 919 US land rigs.
Natural gas in hyperdrive:
Cable: 90 million US households with cable television; nearly 80 million US households with Amazon Prime. First hear on radio this a.m. Here's one source.
US car sales. Sales rose less than expected in June. Data points:
- sales rose at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 16.51 million; forecast 16.58 million
- sales feel 13.2% year-on-year
- among the Big Three, only GM reported weaker-than-expected sales in June
- Toyota: up 2.1% (forecast, 1.2%)
- Nissan: up 2% (forecast, down 2%)
- Ford: down 5% (forecast, down 6%)
- Mazda: down 14.7%
- GM: down 4.7% (forecast, down 3.4%)
- Fiat Chrysler: down 7.4% (forecast, down 7.9%)
- Subaru: up 11.7%