Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bull Butte -- Random Observation From A Reader

This came in as a comment from a reader:
In late November, 2013, Oasis received six (6) new permits for wells in Bull Butte field: three (3) with the Ross name and three (3) with the Emerald name.  I don't have the info here with me but a couple of them will target the Three Forks.  
I got a call from ____  ____ the other day, farms to the south, that they had delivered the surface pipe for the wells so they can drill the first 2,000 feet before the big rig comes in to do the main drilling.

That will make a total of 8 on those two spacing units at 156-103-10 and 15 which seems to be quite unusual for our area. The landscape is sure changing out there.
For newbies, here's where I track Bull Butte. I haven't updated it in quite awhile; may be time to do that.  I have fond memories of Bull Butte for a variety of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment