Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Morning Ramblings -- For the Bakken, Skip and Scroll

1. Holder: "Fast and Furious" does not refer to "Fast and Furious." I cannot make this stuff up.

2. CNBC Santelli and Mr Sam Zell, following one another yesterday, both agree that president is anti-business. Zell cannot answer why the president is anti-business.  CNBC's Maria Bartiromo agrees that the Wisconsin recall vote was a "runaway, not even close."

3. Peggy Noonan has another great essay in the WSJ -- Obama's administration is looking like a house of cards.  Whether you agree or disagree with Ms Noonan, she is a very gifted writer, and very, very perceptive. I particularly enjoyed her comments regarding Bill Clinton -- right on.

4. Speaking of that Noonan essay: she clearly states the union number statistics. I assume that number is widely and easily available, but I haven't seen it in mainstream media.

5. I'm going to have to have a page devoted solely to Bill Clinton.  I think he may just be the most honest politician right now -- at least in his spontaneous interviews; he is clearly one of the most prescient.

No comments:

Post a Comment