Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Company in Williston -- C Company -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

At least they are new to me. Perhaps they have been here longer than I realize. Whatever.

It was a real pleasure yesterday to run into some folks from C Company, a general contractor from Fairbanks, Alaska, with emphasis on oilfield services. Some of their folks have literally arrived in the last 48 hours and I'm sure there are more coming, but you will already see their trucks around Williston.

You go to their homepage and in big letters, they have their Alaska phone number, and now, they've added their North Dakota phone number: 701-500-7188. They have made it very, very easy to reach them: their home page invites you to e-mail them.

I think it was as recently as yesterday that I posted a story about Cruz Construction coming down from Alaska to North Dakota. Drilling activity had slowed to a crawl up there due to tax issues.

I knew folks were coming in from Idaho and Michigan, but I was somewhat surprised to hear Alaskan companies coming down here. Absolutely wonderful. To say the least, they will appreciate the balmy weather we have here in Williston.

No comments:

Post a Comment