Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Comment on Chesapeake Wells in Southwest North Dakota -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Gary sent me this information some time ago. I think I posted some of it, but can't remember how much. Again, this helps me understand the activity in the Williston Basin:
In regards to the Chesapeake wells in southern Stark County: If those wells hit with viable production numbers, Dickinson has just seen the tip of a full blown oil frenzy around here... But my real comment on the drilling rigs still being on site.. In talking to a knowledgeable driller just a few weeks ago he made the comment that there is a shortage of work over rigs and that the rigs are staying on the pad and doing a lot of the jobs that the work over rigs used to do. No doubt also because of a shortage of fracking crews, also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment