Monday, October 24, 2011

Opportunity for Investing in Dome Housing in Watford City Area -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Update

See first comment. We don't know if this is example of dome housing referenced in post below, but gives you some idea of dome housing.

Original Post

I received the following as a comment at an earlier post. Knowing that not all folks see the comments, and this individual is looking for widest audience, I will post his comment here:
Hi Bruce
Just read your pages and would like to post that I am from Boston via New Orleans, as Jarvis Green is.

I have started building Dome buildings in Watford City for the hundreds of "new" campers that soon face some cold months. I would appreciate a contact from any investors still interested in housing projects on my 200+ acres.

The domes can house workers, RVs, trailers, trucks; and, I have one or two that can create a four (4) story hotel site.

The structures are foam and concrete and can withstand high winds, as in category 4 storms.

Thank you for the opportunity to post,

My email is DakotaDome@Gmail.com

Ed D. 
No hidden agenda here. This is not a paid advertisement. Ed simply wrote me.

No comments:

Post a Comment