Locator: 51636HEADLINES.
Ballmer / Clippers: a repeat offender? Ballmer (owner) and Gillian Zucker (president of business operations) both suspended for one year. There is no appeal process available within the NBA framework; would require court intervention -- is Ballmer at risk of losing ownership if he fights this?
Nvidia: setting the stage for making Nvidia the company that will determine the entire (global) AI environment "to its needs." Will duh. Link here. Reminder: CUDA.
Query:
In percentage terms or in similar terms, to what extent has CUDA been inserted into global AI?Reply:
In percentage terms, Nvidia’s proprietary CUDA platform has been inserted into roughly 75% to 95% of the global AI training and deployment infrastructure.
Because CUDA is exclusive to Nvidia hardware, its footprint directly scales with Nvidia's massive share of the AI accelerator market.
Gloria Steinem: dead at age 92.
Yes, there it is: "$19 / month" -- very "same" ad structure, St Jude and ASPC, back-to-back on CNBC. Children vs dogs. $19 / month.
Another 80-year-old dies: Michael Scott, Apple's first CEO, passed away on April 12, 2025, at the age of 80.
QR codes: now showing up more and more on TV ads.
Micron (MU):
********************************
Disclaimer
Briefly:
I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken and I am often well out front of my headlights. I am often appropriately accused of hyperbole when it comes to the Bakken. I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. See disclaimer. This is not an investment site. Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If something appears wrong, it probably is. Feel free to fact check everything. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them. Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken, US economy, and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. And now, Nvidia, also. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Nvidia. Nvidia is a metonym for AI and/or the sixth industrial revolution. I've now added Broadcom to the disclaimer. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Broadcom. Now, I've added Amazon. And QCOM. Longer version here.
