Locator: 51797DISCLAIMER.
Locator: 51797ARCHIVES.
Page views: to go over 111 million today.
Later, 11:25 a.m. CT, September 22, 2026: CNBC graphic suggests AAPL hit the $5 trillion market cap threshold. Whoo-hoo.
WTI: didn't WTI open below $90 this morning. Yes, I saw "hope springs eternal" when I saw that. Now? WTI is back to $96.75 on the CNBC crawler. This is closer to $100 and than to $90. Just saying.
Charting: they should have taken this chart back to January, 2026:
Apple: AAPL sets a new 52-week high this morning. Let's see if AAPL goes over $5 trillion market cap today -
Most influential businessmen living today: Tim Cook, President Trump, Elon Musk, Jensen Huang.
Investing: Sophia placed her first trades on TXSE through Schwab this morning before NYSE was open. Pretty cool. Interesting that CNBC is not talking about the TXSE though apparently the exchange has been open for the past week. Worked flawlessly. Took about ten minutes to go through compared to almost instantaneous when trading during normal business hours. Would have taken longer had they been "limit" trades. They were "market" trades. Both trades related to AI: both infrastructure.
Post-iPhone era: with Oura going public, Yahoo!Finance says the iPhone era is over. Okay. Link here.
Did Apple miss the boat by not having a "ring" to rule them all? Or is that yet to come? The Oura ring, to work, must be linked to a smart phone. According to Gemini, Apple currently benefits more from Oura than Android, but that could change due to incredible competition. Tea leaves: we'll see an Apple ring sooner than later.
AI solves math problem. Mathematicians agree the "puzzle" has been solved, but they say they don't understand the solution that AI came up with.
It cost upwards of $10 million to solve this problem. I have no idea what to say about this. Sounds like the mathematicians don't understand what AI actually did to solve the problem. Link here.
OpenAI marshalled some 10,000 AI agents to work on the Navier-Stokes problem. The agents worked for 88 hours, using around 130 billion output tokens. The solution resulted in a 166-page proof. I guess "they" will spend another $10 million for OpenAI to explain the proof.
********************************
Disclaimer
Briefly:
I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken and I am often well out front of my headlights. I am often appropriately accused of hyperbole when it comes to the Bakken. I am inappropriately exuberant about the US economy and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. And most of the Mag 7. See disclaimer. This is not an investment site. Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If something appears wrong, it probably is. Feel free to fact check everything. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them. Reminder: I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken, US economy, and the US market. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Apple. And now, Nvidia, also. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Nvidia. Nvidia is a metonym for AI and/or the sixth industrial revolution. I've now added Broadcom to the disclaimer. I am also inappropriately exuberant about all things Broadcom. Now, I've added Amazon. And QCOM. Longer version here.



